1. I believe that everything has suddenly become tech and tech can’t be removed from any kin dog entrepreneurship. For example, if you run a spaza shop, it would assist you to have a method to allow customers to check the goods you have online and maybe buy them too. You need a digital cash machine for small businesses so people who don’t have cash can buy too.
2. Technology solved many problems so being a tech entrepreneur would solve many problems we have in society today.
3. Being a tech entrepreneur creates jobs. I think about how Uber Eats or Mr. D app make sure the restaurant gets extra customers, the delivery guy has a job.
4. Being a tech entrepreneur helps because the entrepreneur stays creative.
5. Allowing tech entrepreneurship allows creativity.
Siphumelele Zondi is the creator, senior producer, and anchor of Network – a technology
news program on SABC News, DSTV 404.
He is also a tech contributor of technology issues on his weekly Tech Talk with Siphumelele
Zondi on Ukhozi FM, South Africa’s largest radio station by audience numbers.
Zondi is a lecturer of TV Journalism at the Durban University of Technology and has
previously lectured at the Tshwane University of Technology. He holds a Master of Arts in Media
and Cultural Studies with a focus on New Developments in Digital Media from Sussex
University in England.
He has previously been named as one of the Top 200 Young South Africans by the Mail &
Guardian newspaper in its prestigious annual list.